Medical Thought Leadership
We understand the needs of leading medical doctors, institutions, and companies worldwide. These include, but are not limited to the following;
- Attain the desired level of expertise in a wide range of topics
- To stay abreast of all cutting edge trends in research and disease management around the world
- To work endlessly to treat and alleviate disease
Innovara has successfully worked with medical thought leaders in a wide range of specialties, including oncology, diabetes, rheumatology, and infectious diseases to help address these and other medical needs.
Innovara will make a specific recommendations and organize any kind of shared learning activity that thought leaders in medicine, health care, research, policy, and advocacy need. These may range from high level forums, “Air Lift” educational conferences and symposia, to preceptorships - highly customized, learning instruction involving the most advanced training possible at one or more world-renowned research and teaching based hospitals and medical schools or other institutions. These programs are generally for thought leaders, researchers, practitioners, and educators.
Innovara can also provide a range of additional support for medical and related health care thought leaders, including:
- Research involving medical policy, and advocacy thought leadership to guide the development of national disease control plans
- Health care policy analysis and strategy at national, regional, and other levels
In education we focus on organizing highly customized, results oriented medical thought leader development initiatives. Example include:
- Research grant programs
- Fund raising to support research, advocacy, and education
- Integrating education as a best practice at your institution or company
- Advanced Medical Knowledge Exchanges
SKills training for medical thought leaders: Powerful Medical Presenter™ and Executive Coaching to Advance Medical Presentation Skills (ECAMP)
- From Clinical Research to Publication™, A Joint Workshop offered exclusively by Johns Hopkins Medicines International and Innovara
- Development and management of websites that keep all MTLs “connected”
Contact us to learn more and to let us help you develop a strategy and plan for medical thought leadership development.